FBI warns of telework vulnerabilities in a recent public service announcement.
Scammers and hackers have seized upon vulnerabilities of work at home technology set-ups putting your information at risk. Inc magazine has outlined 6 steps you can take now:
- Secure your Zoom Meetings
- Don’t click on unfamiliar links in email, social media or web posts and other telework applications, including zoom invitation links
- Don’t divulge your login information
- Don’t download attachments unless you are sure of source
- Password protect your Wifi
- Consider using a Virtual Private Network (VPN)