State Representative Tom Weber is looking for hard-working and passionate summer interns. The position is based out of his District Office located in Fox Lake.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Attending official events
- Helping with constituent outreach
- Assisting the Chief of Staff with day-to-day operations
- Door knocking and constituent outreach
- Other responsibilities that may come up as needed
- College student or recent graduate, Junior/Senior high school student or recent graduate
- Current valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Interest in state government
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
For questions, call 847-629-5439 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.